Well she doesn’t really spell her name that way, but she really is my Aunt. You see, some of my extended family is from Louisiana, and sometimes I can’t quite keep straight who is who. Is it Aunt Kareaux or is it Aunt Karo? In any case.
Aunt K is my very favorite aunt. You can imagine how excited I was to find out that she was coming to pay
her sister me a visit in our new land! Here are my favorite things about Aunt K:
1. She always pets me when I give her my sweetest Please Pet Me look.
2. She always smells good. A little bit like vanilla, and sometimes like salmon around her fingernails (if she has been cooking).
3. Sometimes she and I wear matching outfits, like at Christmas a few years ago.
4. She and I match splendidly, with her shining gold hairs perfectly complementing the shining gold stars on my Paco collar.
5. We both try to go running from time to time but get a little bit lazy when it’s too hot outside (it’s usually too hot outside for running in my opinion).
But the thing that’s a little different about this visit this time is that I have to share her with my new brother, who apparently also has five favorite things about Aunt K even though he just met her yesterday.
I’m just gonna have to work extra hard at being snugglier and sweeter than him so that I’m still her favorite!